I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information, called “cookies” on your device for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Located at the gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, International Quarter London is the capital’s new home for progressive business.
With an abundance of green space and fresh air, access to some of the world’s most forward-thinking cultural institutions and a workplace design that has employee wellbeing at its heart, International Quarter gives people a place to move, breathe and think.
International Quarter’s workplaces are unique, offering a better environment and a sense of community. They nurture collaboration, movement and innovation, and they provide constant access and motivation to enjoy both the local cultural landscape and the outdoor environment.
Shaped for tomorrow, International Quarter is a place where people will thrive and companies can move confidently into the future with resilience, competitiveness and profitability.
Key project facts:
• 4 million sq ft of new workplace
• 333 new homes at Glasshouse Gardens
• Over 25,000 people will work at International Quarter London when complete
• The Financial Conduct Authority and Transport for London will occupy the first two buildings totalling c.800,000 sq ft
• Over 52,000 sq ft of shops and restaurants, with associated childcare and community facilities
• International Quarter London is being delivered by Lendlease and LCR; a 50/50 joint venture on behalf of Stratford City Business District Limited
For more information: http://www.internationalquarter.london/
London & Continental Railways Limited, 4th floor, One Kemble Street, London WC2B 4AN Tel: +44 (0) 20 7391 4300 Fax: +44 (0) 20 7391 4401
Registered in England and Wales, company number 02966054 at the above address.